Asperger's Syndrome Community
910 Members

Do I need to have myself properly tested for this or should I leave it go?

Im 21. I did a quiz somewhere on the internet (http://www.rdos.net/eng/Aspie-quiz.php ) for Autism spectrum traits in adults and came out with the following results.....

Your neurodiversity (Aspie) score: 146 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 63 of 200
You are very likely an Aspie (neurodiverse)

Diagnostic prediction for                          Score                     Prediction  
OCD                                                      140                   You very likely will be able to receive the diagnosis  
Social phobia                                         137                    You very likely will be able to receive the diagnosis  
Asperger/HFA/PDD                                136                    You very likely will be able to receive the diagnosis  
ADD/ADHD (Attention Deficit Disorder)     131                    You very likely will be able to receive the diagnosis  

Im not sure whether I should act on this or not. How accurate are these online tests? If its true that I have it then it would certainly explain alot.... but id be concerned about telling my parents because it would also mean that everyone in my family will then have been diagnosed with some condition or other, except my Mum. I have more detailed results in pdf but cant put it up here.... Should I see someone about having myself properly tested for these or arrange to or should I just let it go?
Y not?  Maybe open up many social services.  i guess if  u r okay with life, a diagnosis won't change u.   u r still the same person either way with or without a formal diagnosis.
If you are getting along fine with life - leave it be.  If you are having some life problems - then go see someone.
I did the same test some weeks back:
Your neurodiversity (Aspie) score: 178 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 29 of 200

Diagnostic prediction for  Score  Prediction  
Asperger/HFA/PDD  181  Your diagnosis is very likely correct  
ADD/ADHD (Attention Deficit Disorder)  179  You very likely will be able to receive the diagnosis  
Dyslexia  171  You very likely will be able to receive the diagnosis  
OCD  166  You very likely will be able to receive the diagnosis  
Bipolar  160  You very likely will be able to receive the diagnosis  
Social phobia  130  This isn't a primary diagnosis you should seek  
---------------
The Bi Polar I was warned is not accurate...  There's two questions that it hinges on.

Yeah...kind of surprised me I got lots of other "stuff" that I was not dxed with but then again it doesn't really...
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
What to expect in your growing baby
Is the PS3 the new Prozac … or causing ADHD in your kid?
Autism expert Dr. Richard Graff weighs in on the vaccine-autism media scandal.
Could your home be a haven for toxins that can cause ADHD?