Asperger's Syndrome Community
912 Members

Does my friends son has Aspergers

He is nearly 7 and can not behave he looks through you Never does as he it told and grawls when talked to
He kicks you spits and is very violent his school work is very good but can not interact with other children he joined swimming lessons and left due to no consentration - he joined a football team and left due to been unable to do as the other kids did my friend does not see any of this but the rest of US DO
Well, I didn't read anything that tells me he is autistic, but he definately has issues and needs some professional help. He may have ADHD or a defianr disorder (can't remember the specific name). He needs to be evaluated by a child psychologist but of course your friends has to see that her son has a problem first. Good Luck.
Kicking, spitting, growling and violent behavior are symptoms of mental illness...please have your child evaluated by a child psychiatrist at a mental health facility  that specializes in the care and treatment of children...your child's school should be able to assist you in locating these specialized services in your community.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
What to expect in your growing baby
Is the PS3 the new Prozac … or causing ADHD in your kid?
Autism expert Dr. Richard Graff weighs in on the vaccine-autism media scandal.
Could your home be a haven for toxins that can cause ADHD?