Asthma and Allergy Forum

Bronchial Asthma

I am 29 year old boy. As per doctor advice I am suffering from Brochial Asthma and High Blood Pressure. When I go to consulting doctor. The doctor has adviced me ROTACAP 400mg + AMOLODIPINE 5 mg (both are twice daily). After taking a medicines one month. My BP is controlled and doctor adviced ROTACAP 400 once in a day. But I am feeling light pain in chest on left side and un easy feel in chest area. Some times feeling breething problem. What can I do
What you are feeling, light pain and breathing problem suggests that your asthma is not as well-controlled as it could be.  Another explanation could be that you are experiencing side effects from the Rotacap®.  It is possible that the dose is too high for you and if you are going to take this medicine you should divide the dose.  But there is something else the Ventolin® Rotacap® is a short-acting bronchodilator.  These days it is more common to use a long-acting bronchodilator combined with an inhaled steroid.  Such a combination could provide better relief of your shortness of breath without the risk of side effects.

Good luck.
A related discussion, Get relife for long life was started.
Asthma and Allergy Forum
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Find out if your city is a top "allergy capital."
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
If you’re one of the 35 million Americans who suffer from hay fever, read on for what plants are to blame, where to find them and how to get relief.
Allergist Dr. Lily Pien answers Medhelp users' most pressing allergy-related questions
When you start sniffling and sneezing, you know spring has sprung. Check out these four natural remedies to nix spring allergies.