Asthma and Allergy Forum

Ct scan results

I had a ct scan of my sinuses and the results came back with I pacification seen of some of the left mastoid air cells. Suggestive of mild left mastoiditis. I am seeing an ent next week  should I be worried?  I was not given antibiotics.  I have had ear blockage and some pain behind my ear.  Thank you.
Negative.  I have had chronic sinusitis since 2001 and there are several options available.

They will probably put you on antibiotics and maybe a steroid and nasal spray.

If they say you need surgery make sure you get at least two other opinions and go to vitals.com and health grades to see patient reviews! !!
Asthma and Allergy Forum
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Find out if your city is a top "allergy capital."
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
If you’re one of the 35 million Americans who suffer from hay fever, read on for what plants are to blame, where to find them and how to get relief.
Allergist Dr. Lily Pien answers Medhelp users' most pressing allergy-related questions
When you start sniffling and sneezing, you know spring has sprung. Check out these four natural remedies to nix spring allergies.