Asthma and Allergy Forum

Hives - dark circles under eyes

I began having a severe problem with hives recently.  Am currently taking Cetirizine, Benadryl, Hydroxylene and am doing a tapering (18 day) prednisone treatment.

I am wondering what is causing the dark circles under my eyes.  I am getting enough sleep.  Is it the allergy or one of the meds?

Erica
Allergy is probably the cause of the dark circles.  That should subside as the medicines take effect.
i am having the same problem....i am having dark circles under my eyes..it will remain there for almost a week and its just goes....again after a week its come back...
i used to sleep about 6 hours daily.. is there something i can do for this...
i have one more problem which hurts me ...
there will be big pimple in one side of nose after the dark circles appear in my eyes..
i used to take homeopathy treatment for this..
but it didn't show much affect...
please help me if you can...
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Find out if your city is a top "allergy capital."
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
If you’re one of the 35 million Americans who suffer from hay fever, read on for what plants are to blame, where to find them and how to get relief.
Allergist Dr. Lily Pien answers Medhelp users' most pressing allergy-related questions
When you start sniffling and sneezing, you know spring has sprung. Check out these four natural remedies to nix spring allergies.