Asthma and Allergy Forum

Soar throat

Soar throat coming back for nearly a month?  i do not know why my soar throat is keep coming back.. i had chest pain and i had difficulty breathing. i also yawn a lot. all of these disappeared but im having soar throat coming back after a month passed. then i start to have soar throat.
What you describe, either a persistent sore throat or a recurrent sore throat suggests that your throat might be infected, perhaps by one of the less common types of infectious sore throats.  I believe that a sore throat that persists this long warrants an attempt to find out what is causing the soreness and does it need to be treated.  I suggest that you see a doctor or his/her Nurse Practitioner to get an examination and throat culture.

Good luck
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Find out if your city is a top "allergy capital."
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
If you’re one of the 35 million Americans who suffer from hay fever, read on for what plants are to blame, where to find them and how to get relief.
Allergist Dr. Lily Pien answers Medhelp users' most pressing allergy-related questions
When you start sniffling and sneezing, you know spring has sprung. Check out these four natural remedies to nix spring allergies.