Asthma and Allergy Forum

Swelling & numbness in cheek near mouth moving daily from one area to another.

I have swelling and numbness inside my cheek near my mouth that started yesterday at work. Yesterday it was above the left side of my mouth inside and eventually went away by late evening. Once I got to work today, the lower left side of my mouth began to get numb and swell. Looking inside my mouth at the swelled area, I do not see any discoloration. It's solely a swelling and numbness that was above the mouth yesterday and today is below the mouth on the left side. I always eat breakfast cereal with soy milk each morning and these days were no different. I also drink coffee in the morning. Any ideas on what this could be?
A related discussion, sick problem was started.
A related discussion, swollen lip was started.
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Find out if your city is a top "allergy capital."
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
If you’re one of the 35 million Americans who suffer from hay fever, read on for what plants are to blame, where to find them and how to get relief.
Allergist Dr. Lily Pien answers Medhelp users' most pressing allergy-related questions
When you start sniffling and sneezing, you know spring has sprung. Check out these four natural remedies to nix spring allergies.