continue allergy shots during pregnancy

I have been getting an allergy therapy by getting shots of allergens for about two years. Now when I am pregnancy I don't know if I should continue getting once a month shots. I read that they are not harmful to the baby. Are they? And how about the advice all dics give to avoid any triggers and allergens and for that they actually input allergens into you and still say it's ok. Confused....
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0
Here is some information that may be useful
Immunotherapy is  not initiated during pregnancy.

If pregnancy occurs during the “build-up” phase and the patient is receiving a dose unlikely to be therapeutic, discontinuation of immunotherapy should be considered. Alternatively IT may be maintained without increasing the dose.
Allergen immunotherapy maintenance doses can be continued at the same dose during pregnancy.
All best, h
http://www.aaaai.org/ask-the-expert/immunotherapy-and-pregnancy.aspx
Good luck