5915610 tn?1376611217

Any Levosulbutamol+Ipratropium Bromide Inhaler in Italy ? Like "Duolin" of Cipla ?

I have asthma, back there in India I used to use "Duolin" inhaler of Cipla company. Now I have moved to Italy and I have brought one extra Duolin inhaler with me, but after this is finished, I will need to buy something else of the same composition:

"Levosulbutamol + ipratropium bromide"

I needed to know, will I need to see a doctor here and get a prescription to buy my inhaler or I can just go to a medicine shop and can buy it ? Please help ! And if possible also tell me any brand that is available in Italy with the composition same as that of Duolin of Cipla, that is:

Each actuation delivers Ipratropium Bromide IP equivalent to Ipratropium Bromide anhydrous ... 20 mcg,
Levosulbutamol Tartrate equivalent to Levosulbutamol ... 50 mcg,
suspended in propellant-227 ea ... q.s
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Avatar universal
Hi, you may need a doctors prescription to buy the inhaler. It is difficult to suggest brands which are available in Italy. You could ask the pharmacist to help you decipher the composition on the labels of inhalers, he may be able to guide you. Take care. Regards.
Helpful - 0
5915610 tn?1376611217
Thanks Dr.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Asthma Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Find out if your city is a top "allergy capital."
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
If you’re one of the 35 million Americans who suffer from hay fever, read on for what plants are to blame, where to find them and how to get relief.
Allergist Dr. Lily Pien answers Medhelp users' most pressing allergy-related questions
When you start sniffling and sneezing, you know spring has sprung. Check out these four natural remedies to nix spring allergies.