Asthma Community

I need some guidance please!

I have a 1 yearold and a 2yearold, that for the last 6months i can count the days in between  to the day that they get sick?they start out with congestion and  then a cough which has lead to bronchitis,pneumonia,and rsv?which out of those 6 months each one has had pneumonia,with rsv together and by itself?and my 2yearold has had bronchitis more? I keep taking em to their pediatrician and our hospitals ER and they just continue antibiotics with breathing treatments and steriods?what should i do?
Welcome to the asthma community!

It's hard to say what to do, as it just may be a bad season for viruses, and your little ones may have sensitive airways. Just keep up with their treatment. However, if it continues into the summer or they keep getting repeat boughts of bronchitis then I would certainly get it further looked into. As asthma can look like acute bronchitis. There are other lung disorders to consider, particularly if one gets repeat pneumonia.

Just keep a close eye on them and see their doctor when they need treatment.
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Find out if your city is a top "allergy capital."
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
If you’re one of the 35 million Americans who suffer from hay fever, read on for what plants are to blame, where to find them and how to get relief.
Allergist Dr. Lily Pien answers Medhelp users' most pressing allergy-related questions
When you start sniffling and sneezing, you know spring has sprung. Check out these four natural remedies to nix spring allergies.