Asthma Community

Painful Breathing *help*

I an a 14 year old girl. I'm about 5 foot and weight a little over 100 lbs. I have a history of asthma and had a ling close as a girl and had to go the hospital. I have been having trouble breathing all weak and it has been very painful. My mid/upper back has been also hurting as well. I have also been feeling quite lightheaded. My friend also noticed how much my lungs expand when breathing. My parents really don't care and refuse to take me to the hospital. Please help.
I have also tried my inhaler and it hasn't done anything.
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Find out if your city is a top "allergy capital."
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
If you’re one of the 35 million Americans who suffer from hay fever, read on for what plants are to blame, where to find them and how to get relief.
Allergist Dr. Lily Pien answers Medhelp users' most pressing allergy-related questions
When you start sniffling and sneezing, you know spring has sprung. Check out these four natural remedies to nix spring allergies.