Asthma Community

asthma or anxiety

im 18 years old i suffer from anxiety and gerd i heard that many people who have gerd also have asthma iv done spirometry exam and results came normal.my doctor advised to train Volumetric Exercisers so my question is i get best results with it so could i have asthma can Volumetric be used like peak flow meter?
Sorry I have never heard of a volumetric exerciser, I would ask whenever you would buy one of those - they would know better than us.
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Find out if your city is a top "allergy capital."
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
If you’re one of the 35 million Americans who suffer from hay fever, read on for what plants are to blame, where to find them and how to get relief.
Allergist Dr. Lily Pien answers Medhelp users' most pressing allergy-related questions
When you start sniffling and sneezing, you know spring has sprung. Check out these four natural remedies to nix spring allergies.