Atrial Septal Defect (ASD) Community
98 Members

Here are my test results after a holter monitor, should I be concerned?

So my primary dropped the ball between the hospital and the testing, I received no reading of my results. I called today and was told it would be a few days. This has me concerned considering I have a "healed" ASD as a child. Should I be concerned with these results?

Underlying rhythm was a sinus mechanism with a mean heart rate is 66 bpm. Heart rates range from 42 bpm to 137 bpm. Sinus bradycardia was present and accounted for 1.1% of the recording. Slowest heart rates were noted during early morning hours. Mobitz type I second-degree AV block was noted at 1:30 AM. And again at 4:33 AM which appears to be vagally mediated with initial slowing of the sinus rate. There were rare ectopic beats.
Sinus rhythm is good.  The 2nd degree heart block needs to be clarified.  Ectopic beats are not unusual.
Is a low-fat diet really that heart healthy after all? James D. Nicolantonio, PharmD, urges us to reconsider decades-long dietary guidelines.
Can depression and anxiety cause heart disease? Get the facts in this Missouri Medicine report.
Fish oil, folic acid, vitamin C. Find out if these supplements are heart-healthy or overhyped.
Learn what happens before, during and after a heart attack occurs.
What are the pros and cons of taking fish oil for heart health? Find out in this article from Missouri Medicine.
How to lower your heart attack risk.