Autism & Asperger's Syndrome Forum

Im scare

I have a brother with autism , could I have a son with autism as well ?. I have been takin care of him my hole life .... I would not be hable to do this again Iam tier
This is something to discuss with your physician.  Although there are some data showing higher likelihoods of family members being diagnosed with autism, this relation seems strongest when speaking of one child having autism and then future children having autism.  While the specific genetic factors related to autism are not specifically known, I can say that, in my experience, for the overwhelming majority of people in your situation, there has been no reason to be concerned about children having a high likelihood of autism.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
What to expect in your growing baby
Is the PS3 the new Prozac … or causing ADHD in your kid?
Autism expert Dr. Richard Graff weighs in on the vaccine-autism media scandal.
Could your home be a haven for toxins that can cause ADHD?