Autism & Asperger's Syndrome Forum

Inflammatory Bowel Disease

I'm a 15 year old female and my doctor thinks I have IBD. It's the only treatment that helps but there is no sign of damage in my intestines. I have been hospitalized with inflammation in the part of my intestines near my appendix. Symptoms are diarrhea, vomiting, severe pain, low-grade fever, and some others. Is it going to get worse over time? :/ and could I have something else going on because 30+ foods bother me and I'll get hives/rash, the stomach pain, diarrhea, vomiting/nausea, swelling in my face, and a feeling of passing out. Could I have IBD and it will get worse with other problems? Or could this all be related to IBD?
I clicked on the wrong one, my bad :/
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
What to expect in your growing baby
Is the PS3 the new Prozac … or causing ADHD in your kid?
Autism expert Dr. Richard Graff weighs in on the vaccine-autism media scandal.
Could your home be a haven for toxins that can cause ADHD?