Autism & Asperger's Syndrome Forum

my son is 21 with aspergers syndrome

I have just recently found out I have a low lying tonsil in my brain and that I was born with it..I have done some research and in a lot the studies it is linking in to aspergers. My son 21 was born with a curvicher of the spine he has been having headaches and he has had confusion and feels dizzy and has verdigo is it possable he has chiari malformation as I have just been told I have a low lying tonsil which means chiari malformation
Whether or not your son has Chiari malformation is a question for your medical doctor.  If you have concerns, absolutely take them to your doctor and make sure they are addressed.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
What to expect in your growing baby
Is the PS3 the new Prozac … or causing ADHD in your kid?
Autism expert Dr. Richard Graff weighs in on the vaccine-autism media scandal.
Could your home be a haven for toxins that can cause ADHD?