Autism & Asperger's Syndrome Forum

new born baby/infections/antibiotics

My kid (male ) was born on 18th Oct 2012. Later doctors kept him in ICU. Because  infection and his crp level  is 4.51% that is because of his mother had normal fever 101 *C before ciserian. later suggested taxim (3times a day)  6am 2 pm and 10pm and femikacin (1time a day). After 5days it came down to 2.51. Test method is . Later they discharged US on 24th. And said continue the course till Nov 1st  i.e total 14 days course. On 28th wbc count is 15900 cells/cumm.
Now I requested plz give me the valuable suggests. Don't mind send me the mail to sumanbabu.***@****.
I'm sorry, I'm not sure what you're asking.  Is there a specific question you have or a concern about your son being at risk for autism?
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
What to expect in your growing baby
Is the PS3 the new Prozac … or causing ADHD in your kid?
Autism expert Dr. Richard Graff weighs in on the vaccine-autism media scandal.
Could your home be a haven for toxins that can cause ADHD?