Autism & Asperger's Syndrome Forum

sexual behavior with an autistic child

Is it typical for a child with autisim tend to be more curious and display very inappropriate behavior? Almost to the point of force and touching.
Children with autism are likely to have more difficulties learning what types of interactions and touching are appropriate and under which conditions. I recommend that you work with your child's service providers to develop a plan to target this behavior. You did not specify whether your child is touching himself or someone else, but I recommend that you supervise him closely to avoid inappropriate contact with others.
A related discussion, adhd/autism in 6 yr old boy/inapropriate behaviour was started.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
What to expect in your growing baby
Is the PS3 the new Prozac … or causing ADHD in your kid?
Autism expert Dr. Richard Graff weighs in on the vaccine-autism media scandal.
Could your home be a haven for toxins that can cause ADHD?