Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) Community

I have Autism and no one believes me, and they need your

I have Autism, and it has been removed by my medical records due to an inexperienced doctor. My mom is the only person who knows I have Autism, because she was there when I was diagnosed. I dont have contact with her and I'm unsure about my past doctors. This is necessary because in school and out, I've been getting punished along with waning trust due to my abnormal behaviors. They wont believe me when I say it, that I have Autism, and its very frustrating, and I need help making them realize I have Autism, but I don't know how, and I don't know how to convince them that every autism is different. How do I make my guardians realize I have Autism?

Hello.  Well, autism is a diagnosis made via medical criteria.  And medical records having something removed would be highly unusual.  If you exhibit symptoms of autism, no one could really deny that.  Especially at school.  They would be encouraging your guardians to look into a developmental or neurological disorder if they felt you had one.  

What is it that makes you feel you have autism?  And by the way, a doctor may mention a possibility of something---  or test or look into something for a child.  That doesn't mean they were successfully diagnosed with it.  Are you sure that isn't what happened?