Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) Community

Toys for autism children?

In other autism forum I saw interesting discussion about best toys for autism children. What would you suggest?
I suggest wooden construction sets from VARIS Toys ...perfect to help develop motor skills. You can buy those wooden toys in Varis.lv web shop. Until 10/31 you can get discount by using this promo code TUN26BEN (20% off).
My child is still waiting for a diagnosis. But he has poor fine motor skills and is in occupational therapy now. I looked online for the kinds of toys used in the occupational therapy evaluation. I found that Melissa and Doug have a lot of good toys that help with a lot of developmental issues. Most of the toys I looked at have really great reviews from parents. You can find them some of them at Toys R Us or order online.

http://www.melissaanddoug.com/