Aa
A
A
A
Close
Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) Community
1.3k Members

felt like life was mirrored and flipped around.

When I was younger,...I would sometimes, once in a little while, feel like the room I'd be in, just out of nowhere, has switched around, backwards, like I have stepped through a mirror and everything is backwards, i mean the furniture placement and stuff. It would happen time to time, but has not happen in years!!! and still to this day, I'm wondering what the hell that is, or if there's a name for moments like that happening.

I guess sort of like how there is DeJa Vu, for when you're feeling confused about about a certain situation happening, and you get that familiar feeling, as if it has happen before, the exact same thing, the exact same place with the exact same people saying those exact same words in that exact same way.

It's just freaky and so is this mirror thing that has happen to me quite a few times, I remember it really well, it scared me! it really scared me like I didn't know what to do, what to say, or where to go. I felt lost in those moments. so weird! I know. I just want answers and wanna know if anyone else has felt this way ever. :/
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Top Children's Development Answerers
189897 tn?1441126518
San Pedro, CA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
What to expect in your growing baby
Is the PS3 the new Prozac … or causing ADHD in your kid?
Autism expert Dr. Richard Graff weighs in on the vaccine-autism media scandal.
Could your home be a haven for toxins that can cause ADHD?