4 1/2 year old refusing to potty train
I have a 4 1/2 year old son that is somewhat potty trained. He knows how to poop and pee in the potty but doesn't do it consistently. He is in a daycare and they are telling me that he will get kicked out of the daycare if he keeps peeing and pooping in his pants. Last week he really excelled at "being a big boy" but this week he wants to be a baby. I don't know what to do. He is also not behaving at daycare. He goes up to any kid and will just hit them for no reason. I have tried to get him professional help but no one will take him until mid summer or I don't qualify for the program. Any ideas what I can so to get him on track? I'm afraid he'll get kicked out of daycare and I'll lose my job. Please, I'm losing my mind and don't know what to do.
Hm, this is frustrating.  My sons were both late potty trainers with my younger son going to age 4.  Grrr.  We went to the doctor and she was like-- come on kid, you can do it.  And I got home and said "would you PLEASE just get potty trained?"  and he looked at me and said ---  okay.  And then just was.  If your child wants to be a baby---  tell him he still can be but find a different way to show it.  :>)  Give him ideas.  good luck