Autism in Girls

Girls with Autism have different symptoms in contrast to boys. Females with autism tend to withhold their symptoms and keep quiet. They are not as aggressive as boys are. Females are more likely to want more friends and play with dolls.
Hi MCMLXXXIII, good day to you. My daughter was detected had mild autism at the age of 3. As my observation, she love playing on vehicles toys, lego,which those toys are simple and she could express her imagination by building lego, the way she plays with her vehicle toys.
I have bought her dolls,but she seems refused to it. I don't know why.
She love to play alone, and tends to avoid big group of friends around her.
As she grown up now at age 5, I am glad that she able to mix around with other same age friends, although, she does not speak and talk well.
Hope you may share more about your view and I am sure both of us will be benefited from it.