Does my son have an obsession with me?

He is only 5 his doctor says he has aspergers but hasnt been fully diagnosed he kisses me and wants me to kiss him back on the cheek multiple times throughout the day for no reason sometimes. He also get aroused when i'm holding him and plays with his private area while sitting in my lap and when I ask what are you doing he just gives me this weird smile. I'm terrified of this behavior and it just started but it seems like it's getting worse.
Hm.  Well, many kids on the spectrum to self stimulate.  What you do is tell him no no when he does it on our lap.  I don't think he sees you as a sexual object.  He's 5.  kissing mommy is comforting as is being kissed.  My sons are both very affectionate and my older son who has sensory integration disorder likes firm hugs which is deep pressure for his nervous system.  So, I'd view kissing as loving and not sexual.  Don't put adult thoughts on a child.  If you feel the kissing is over the top, set limits.  Kiss but not on command and not constantly.  good luck