help im lost!!! do i move on or what?

I have a 11 year old..Upon meeting my bf she was 7, he had a 7 year old boy, when i saw how he was treating my daughter i tried to say nicley to my bf what was going on, but his excuse was he lives with niether of his parents and is being brought up by my bfs mother. So to me he should be even more better behaved but hes not, i have actually given up as my bf makes me out to be a witch to his son so he acts out even more. Im still with my bf four years later and he never brings his son to see me anymore, i hear hes doing quite well and doing golf and stuff. Where as my daughter is now the unstable one, she was confident and happy before i met him, please bear in mind she dose not see her father at all. Now she cries if he is around even if i just ask her a question can anyone help?
At the age she is there is a lot going on...being a preteen and hormonal is tough enough. But if your bf is treating your daughter poorly the problem lies there. It's your job as her mother to protect her and to correct how he treats her. Most importantly, she (just like every child) needs her mother's love, attention and know you will protect her.