Autoimmune Infection in a Biofilm
Alright, I finally have some what of a diagnosis. 10 months ago I felt perfectly fine. Then one day I suddenly felt as tho I got hit by a train. Every muscle in my body was sore and weak. It slowly progressed to muscle/joint/bone pain and aching, headaches, memory loss, confusion, fatigue, sharp sudden pains in my chest, breathing problems, and serious over all pain. A doctor in Phoenix diagnosed me with an autoimmune disease that he discovered. It's a bacteria infection in a biofilm community that can be treated with Plaquinal and antibiotics but not curable. I have had a negative ANA the whole time but a very raised SED rate and WBC. I have had a elevated Kappa and Lambda and ratio light chain levels. Positive RF IgA. Also a positive Lyme IgM WB and one band under positive for Lyme IgG Western Blot.

I guess what I'm asking is if there is anyone that has been diagnosed with an autoimmune disease that is caused by an infection in a biofilm. I need information and the doctor who has discovered the disease doesn't know much about it.