Aa
A
A
Close
1181178 tn?1320787061
Autoimmune Infection in a Biofilm
Alright, I finally have some what of a diagnosis. 10 months ago I felt perfectly fine. Then one day I suddenly felt as tho I got hit by a train. Every muscle in my body was sore and weak. It slowly progressed to muscle/joint/bone pain and aching, headaches, memory loss, confusion, fatigue, sharp sudden pains in my chest, breathing problems, and serious over all pain. A doctor in Phoenix diagnosed me with an autoimmune disease that he discovered. It's a bacteria infection in a biofilm community that can be treated with Plaquinal and antibiotics but not curable. I have had a negative ANA the whole time but a very raised SED rate and WBC. I have had a elevated Kappa and Lambda and ratio light chain levels. Positive RF IgA. Also a positive Lyme IgM WB and one band under positive for Lyme IgG Western Blot.

I guess what I'm asking is if there is anyone that has been diagnosed with an autoimmune disease that is caused by an infection in a biofilm. I need information and the doctor who has discovered the disease doesn't know much about it.
Cancel
0 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Autoimmune Disorders Community Resources
Top Autoimmune Diseases Answerers
1756321 tn?1499064984
Blank
Queensland, Australia