Aa
A
A
Close

BP Issues, irregular beats, tachycardia,

been having trouble with intence fatigue in my legs and more, I recently had bloods tacken and thay cam back all normal, I then had a 24 hour ECG test that came back as unexplianed tacycardia, a glucose test that caused me real bad issues but came back normal. My Dr finally diagnoised postural hypotenstion, while this may explains things I really cant do much about it and it still does not fully explain the way I feel in oppinion. I recently got my self a BP wrist model with irregular heart beat detection. The irregular heart beat symbol has come up 15 time in 4 days and a fue time it resulted in a errors cause of too many irregular beats. A fue times my heart rate has droped under 90/50 and that was the day after using the gym which is when I seem to be having the most trouble. I was not able to be very active at all yesterday. I feel like crap today as well, its almost like my body need adreniline to stay stable. On day's I'm have anxiety or panic attacts I feel much better energey wise.

I'm also finding my blood presure become hyertensive before meal time. If I dont eat I just feel worse and worse till I eat. My dr could not figure out why I might need to eat to feel ok but since the BP monitoring I'm now curious as to why my BP is getting high today was the highest so far 156/96 at 11:08am. 71/42 was my lowest reading with irregular heart beat symbol was yesterday at 10.43am.

I have been curious about addison's or other autoimmune disorders and the posiablilty of causeing my strange symtoms.
Cancel
0 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Autoimmune Disorders Community Resources
Top Autoimmune Diseases Answerers
1756321 tn?1499064984
Blank
Queensland, Australia