Aa
A
A
A
Close
Autoimmune Disorders Community
4.06k Members

Complicated question about Autoimmune Disorders

I have what I understand to be autoimmune disorders. I have Graves' disease, hidradenitis suppurativa and most recently, confirmed endometriosis. I also have other conditions such as eczema and psoriasis. I have also been struggling with fertility and suffered a miscarriage. My question is, might there be a bigger picture regarding autoimmune disorders? I am only 25 years old and these health issues are ruling my life at the moment. Pretty much all my blood tests have come back with high WBC, CRP & Neut Seg. Might there be something more sinister going on?

Also, have been told about LDN medication. Has anyone used this for Autoimmune disorders?

thanks!
1 Responses
1530171 tn?1448133193
Hi Endowarrior88.

LDN is potentially a great therapeutic approach to many serious and chronic diseases, however, it does not work for all and it does not correct significant fundamental imbalances.

Look into underlying factors : inflammatory processes like TNFa (re: eczema and psoriasis), or JNK gene activation (signals initiation of serious disease processes), HLA inherited A/I predisposition (Grave's), underlying (and undetected) pathogenic infections such as pathogenic Mycoplasma, Babesia, Bartonella, Borellia, Ehrlichia, as well as nutritional/mineral deficiencies (tissue minerals)
Another area to explore is chronic stress (which is usually not explored), including hidden stress, which leads to adrenal fatigue and adrenal exhaustion, normally linked to low thyroid function but also (less frequently) linked to hyperthyroid function.
You may want to consider doing an adrenal fatigue questionnaire, which I would be very happy to send you on a pm, if interested.

Have you done any allergy type of testing or food elimination diets, or perhaps seen a NAET trained doctor (energy medicine based therapy)?
Most reactive food groups are grains (wheat and gluten are the main culprits) and dairy.

May I asked you details of the Grave's disease diagnosis?

Best wishes.
Niko

Have an Answer?
Top Autoimmune Diseases Answerers
1756321 tn?1547098925
Queensland, Australia
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.