Autoimmune Disorders Community

Diet for IGG4

Is there any specific diet for IGG4?   I was recently diagnosed with the disease in Nov, 2014.  I started on a high dose of 60 mg of Prednisone and  50mg of Azathioprine.  I now take 150mg of Azathioprine and 20mg of Prednisone.  My doctor has tried to wean me down off the Prednisone.  Today my labs did not look well, so I am staying on my regimen 20 Prednisone and 150mg Azathioprine.  My fear was as soon as I came off the Prednisone my disease would flair back up.  My doctors are going to try Rutuxin at some point.  With my disease comes itching.  I use to itch all over my body everywhere Hydroxyzine 50mg helped I am now back to itching just was started on Sertraline HCL 50mg.  I am also taking Trazodone 100MG tab for the itching and sleep.  This disease came out of nowhere I am trying very hard to get use to this way of life.  
I eat only organic, no gluten, and that seems to help.  I am on methotrexate and have difficulty with yeast.  I try to do a lot of kefir