HLA-B27 gene variation, predisposes one to :
Arthritis related to Crohn's disease or Ulcerative colitis
Psoriatic arthritis (arthritis associated with psoriasis)
Reactive arthritis or Reiter's syndrome
Sacroiliitis (inflammation of the sacroiliac joint)
Please note that this gene variant is not a causative factor on its own and that not all who have it will develop an Auto-immune condition.
Other factors to look into is :
1. B12 methylocobalmin (the bioactive type used by the body and specifically the neurological system) deficiency, which does not necessarily show on standard blood tests. What are your current levels of B12 anyway?
Lab ref. values for "normal" B12 levels in N. America are ridiculously low for proper neurological function!
Need an MMA test for B12 methylocobalamin.
2. Mercury* and other heavy metal toxicity.
* Also associated with Methylocobalmin deficiency
3. Hypomethylation, normally associated with MTHFR gene mutation.
Low methylocobalamin and methyfolate are hallmarks of this mutation,
which may result in allergies (excessive histamine), neuromuscular issues, diminished detoxification, cardiovascular issues (excessive homocysteine)
and a lot more.
4. Low thyroid function-even at subclinical levels may affect some individuals to variable degrees.
Test for Free T3, Free T4 AND Reverse T3. (The standard tests totally miss thyroid resistance).
5. Gluten and wheat in general have been implicated in Autoimmune conditions and various forms of Ataxia as well.
A wheat and gluten elimination trial for at least a couple months, would be warranted.
Note: There's a multitude of food products and cosmetics which contain wheat/gluten and not necessarily listed clearly as an ingredient!
Do you own research on this to get better informed.
Let me know if you need any more details and explanation.
I know that some of this may sound like Gibberish at first, lol!
I hope this helps, however, my comments are not intended as a substitute for medical advice.