Autoimmune Disorders Community

Does anyone ever get kidney pain???inflamation???

I have Sjogrens and Fibromyalgia.  Has anyone every experience kidney pain...?? I've been in the hospital 3 times over the last 2 years with this pain which they thought might be stones...but none ever showed up. It was severe pain. I still get pain but its more like an aching.
Hi reading up on sjogrens i have read it can effect the kidneys and other organs like the lungs?? i have fibro and am being dx for other autoimmune disorders or neuro based disorders and i have had kidney pain with my fibro though i have had kidney infections in the past.

sorry i cant help more.

what did the hospital say when you went in did they not have any idea?

I have SS and Lupus, and I get really bad flank and kidney pain.  Have you ever had a CT of your abdomin and kidneys?  Maybe there is more going on.  They found masses in my kidneys, but only after a CT scan.  It didn't show up on regular xrays.  If you haven't I would push for one.
I have Sjogren's Syndrome, hypothyroidism and undifferentiated connective tissue disease.  I haven't really had any kidney issues until the last 3-4 days.  Now my right kidney has been hurting.  It isn't a severe pain, more of a nagging ache, but sometimes it makes me a little nauseous. I don't know which, if any, of my diseases is causing it, but I am NOT having fun.
I too have a lot of kidney pain...and it's in the right kidney too.  Sometimes w/ nausea.  I was beginning to think it was all in my head.  Don't know exactly what is going on w/ all this pain.Been hurting for years.  I guess if it were something to get excited about it would've killed me by now.