Autoimmune Disorders Community

Fluid and Blood Trapped in Face After Cyst Removal

Four years ago, my mom had a bothersome cyst removed. The complete cyst wasn't removed and it ruptured. Fluid  and trapped blood has now spread through the entire right side of her face. It will create "sores" where the fluid will leak out. This is accompanied by severe nerve pain. She also can still feel cysts in her lip.
She has been to multiple doctors with zero answers. We are beyond frustrated and it is so difficult watching my mom suffer everyday. We are desperate for some answers. Please help!

One doctor mentioned a possible autoimmune disorder, but couldn't confirm.