Autoimmune Disorders Community

High ANA titers

My ANA came back 1:320 homogenous, my Vit D was 20 (deficient), my leuk, neutr were all low and my WBC was elevated. My TSH is within range but at the very low end (0.86) and I'm not sure what's going on. I know I have more tests to run but I'm wondering if this is likely leaning towards Lupus. I have no real symptoms except fatigue and lack of energy. However it is mild and I can get through my day-to-day activities relatively. Plus I have a hectic schedule and under a surmountable amount of emotional stress. I'm afraid my stress is manifesting physically. My mother has alopecia areata but I have no symptoms of my hair falling out . My paternal grandmother also has Rheumatoid Arthritis. Not sure what's happening to me. I'm thinking maybe I'm depressed even though I really don't "feel" that way. I just feel stressed and a bit depleted. With an ANA ratio that high I'm a little worried.
Homogenous pattern is associated with systemic lupus erythematosis and mixed connective tissue disease. Lupus is a listed cause of decreased neurophils and elevated WBC. One study showed 96% of Lupus patients had vitamin D deficiency.  

The PTPN22 gene increases the risk of type 1 diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, autoimmune thyroid disease, systemic lupus erythematosus, vitiligo. Alopecia areata often occurs in people whose family members have other autoimmune diseases, such as type 1 diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, thyroid disease, systemic lupus erythematosus, pernicious anaemia, or Addison's disease.
Thank you for a clearer picture. I have fatigue and joint pain but I never attributed it to anything. I figured I had a bad mattress. i know a positive ANA in and of itself isn't definitive. I just wanted to know if my other labs were isolated issues or contributing factors to a disease process occurring in my body. Welp...waiting on my repeat lab results. After that its Rheumatology. I've already started making calls for appts. Appreciate your help.