A
A
A
Close
Autoimmune Disorders Community
4.1k Members

Hypothyroid, I dun wish to start Alopathic, pls guide

Hypothyroid, I dun wish to start Alopathic, pls guide
Hello,  I am female 33, single and was diagnosed thyroid at border line that is TSH 5.41MicroU/ml, T3 1.06 ng/ml, T4 8.54,B12 148.3, Vit D 5 in 27Jan15. Later it was 5.56 in  25Jul15.After that sudden jump was found in TSH tht is 9.812 in 07nov15,T3 107.75 ng/dl, T4 10.20 ng/dl, Vit B12 128,Vit D 18.9, and now TSH is 10.74,T3  1.31, T4 8.22. I have yet not started Thyronorm or any alopathic medicine. I am gaining weight. Feel puffy face n neck smetimes,  an ear pain which was there sometimes since more th n a year but realized it might b due to thyroid.. its ear strain frm inside out and no pinning in ears. Feel sleepless smetimes but that is due to worry of this thyrpid I suppose. I hve long problem of HB since childhood but that was much better in last 10 years.  I feel numbness in hands n legs if in same position for smetime,  Feel very dry in throat even in sleep,  severe.  Is it pre diabetese!!  Pls help me get rid of.  I hare alopathic and not able to accept I ll hve to take alopathic. I took homeopathic medicine for a month after nov report of 9.812 TsH.  which I am nt taking nw and everybody is telling me if u ll nt start alopathic ur system ll get  Damaged. I feel helpless. can anybdy pls suggest me any alternative or guide on this what should I do.  I hve already started yoga and improvised my food habits. waiting  eagerly of ur responses
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Top Autoimmune Diseases Answerers
1756321 tn?1547095325
Queensland, Australia
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.