Autoimmune Disorders Community

I have symptoms of different autoimmune diseases

hello, I am hoping that somebody will read this and be able to put my mind at ease or give me a better idea of what is going on with my body. I am a 40 year old female and at the age of 26 I began to develop oral and labial lesions along with fatigue and muscular & joint pain. My symptoms were severe and very frequent for about 4 years and then became much more tolerable. I now have the oral and labial lesions occasionally and with less severity but the aches&pains and fatigue lingers. I have seen a couple rheumatologist but nobody seems to have a definite diagnosis. I have been told I have Behcets and then Reiter's but the diagnosis is never definitive. I have tested positive for lupus, a positive ANA which showed RNP antibodies and hla-b27. If someone was any ideas I would happy to hear them. Thanks!
Your positive test for Lupus, what did it exactly entail?
Usually a Lupus diagnosis is a very complex procedure.
A minimum of 4 out of  the following11 diagnostic criteria must be met:

Malar rash: butterfly-shaped rash across cheeks and nose
Discoid (skin) rash: raised red patches
Photosensitivity: skin rash as result of unusual reaction to sunlight
Mouth or nose ulcers: usually painless
Arthritis (nonerosive) in two or more joints, along with tenderness, swelling, or effusion. With nonerosive arthritis, the bones around joints don’t get destroyed.
Cardio-pulmonary involvement: inflammation of the lining around the heart (pericarditis) and/or lungs (pleuritis)
Neurologic disorder: seizures and/or psychosis
Renal (kidney) disorder: excessive protein in the urine, or cellular casts in the urine
Hematologic (blood) disorder: hemolytic anemia, low white blood cell count, or low platelet count
Immunologic disorder: antibodies to double stranded DNA, antibodies to Sm, or antibodies to cardiolipin
Antinuclear antibodies (ANA): a positive test in the absence of drugs known to induce it.

Have you been tested for hypothyroidism?
Please specify tests and results with lab ranges.

Best wishes,
Niko

If you test positive for the hla-b27 gene and have joint pain, particularly in your back, then it CAN means you have Ankylosing Spondylitis, but it doesn't necessarily mean this. Of course I'm not a dr, and you've seen Rheumatoligsts that know what this gene and joint pain mean, so they must have some reason for not diagnosing you with it. There is also psoriatic arthritis, but I'm not sure it carries the gene with it, which is joint pain with red patches of psoriasis with it. But again I'm not your doctor, or even A doctor. You could try mentioning these things to your dr when you see him/her.