Autoimmune Disorders Community

Internal Back tremor (week update).

Hello all,
Just wanted to follow up with my symptoms here and see if anyone has any interesting thoughts to share with me.
About a week ago I woke up to what I thought was my bed vibrating, but found out quickly that it was actually just my back. I later realized that I was experiencing internal back tremors where I could feel the sensation but not see them.

6 days later my back is still doing the same thing but has been joined by some other interesting symptoms.
About an hour after my back started to tremor I noticed that the area was quickly accompanied by pain. I still receive pain in my back to this day. Sometimes it is in the lower or upper back or in the shoulder blades. I also continue to have some pain in the back and on the sides of my neck. I dont think that this is a resting tremor or a tremor that carries a pattern. for the most part it is 24/7. Also the tremor has completely stayed in my back. I do not notice it anywhere else. I do get other weird sensation in my back also, like buzzing, fuzzing, or twitching. A;sp when my back starts to hurt it is usually accompanied by some core pain as well. I dont notice any pattern with these tremors also, different sleep patterns dont seem to affect them and from what I have noticed my diet does not effect them ether.

Next I noticed that my joints and different areas of my body started to crack and pop a lot more than they originally would. This would happen anywhere, knee, elbow, back, hands, feet, toes... I also notice that when I rotate my neck I hear and feel a nasty grinding and popping on both sides of the neck. For the most part my neck feels tight, not stiff or anything but tight. I can feel my muscles as I turn my head from side to side.

The last thing I've noticed is that about 3 days after the tremors started I started getting weird sensations around my body.  I will get buzzing, pains, or other things in both hands and feet. These have no consistant pattern ether. Sometimes it is pain and then it might switch to a burning sensation. And the other times I can get pain in a random muscle area.  My thought about these are that they are stress related.

All in all I want to say I dont have anything serious. Being only 21 years of age I feel like I am too young to receive anything life threatening. I am on no medications ether, and before all this started I felt like I was living a pretty stress free life. And my diet does not consist of much sugar or caffeine.  
So I dont think stress is a part of this.
So far I have thought that maybe I have done something to my back. The day before I noticed any sensation I did a very upper body heavy weight lifting exercise(s). I went through the workouts at a quicker than normal pace and did not stretch due to my attempt to get to work in time. That is my only theory as of now.

Its tough right now, I am normally very active in exercise and I cant do a thing because I am afraid ill make everything 10 times worse. Out of all the posts, forums, and research i've done, I have noticed a very small amount of people experience a tremor in their back. So im crossing my fingers I just injured myself.

Currently I am a bit worried, I plan on seeing my family doctor shortly. Hopefully followed up by a neuro or someone else. Right now my main concern is the quality of my life, I dont want my happiness to suffer. I am only 21 and I have big plans for myself. I want a college degree, a wife, kids, happiness... and to think I could lose all that just really breaks my heart. I am trying my very best to stay strong. I was the happiest guy on earth before any of this started and I want to make sure I can regain that.

being 21 I want to say im too young for anything life destroying...

Any advice, facts, stories, or information you want to share I would greatly like that.
Thank you and best of wishes to everyone.

Zach
Hi Zach!
I am sorry to hear about your medical problems. The symptoms appear to be due to multiple joint involvement including joints of spine and limbs. You need a comprehensive investigation regarding this as it is difficult to pin point a cause.
Multiple joint involvement is seen in fibromyalgia, hypothyroidism, low Vitamin D levels, Low Vit B12 levels, anemia, Hashimotos thyroiditis, gout (can sometimes cause multiple joint pain), rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, SLE or lupus, electrolyte disturbance particularly those involving calcium and magnesium, parathyroid gland problems, chondrocalcinosis and chronic fatigue syndrome.  
Since a confirmed diagnosis cannot be given on net please consult your doctor regarding this. Hope this helps. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.
Hi again,
Thank you so much for your reply!
Today is the 2 week mark since everything has happened and I want to say i am ever so slowly improving.
As of now I am still getting the back tremors (sadly). I cant seem to find anyone else who has experienced tremors in the back. And of course I a, still having back pain. Sometimes my back kills me when I still down!
And nightly night sweats (very bad ones) and a small thing ive noticed is that my mouth is constantly dry even when i drink a lot of water. So I might be dehydrated.
Although i can 100% say that my symptoms HAVE improved since the first few days they started. Its just the figuring out whats wrong part that I have yet to hit on.

I did see my family doctor last wednesday and he seemed to think it was nothing serious... just that I maybe overworked a nerve in my back?