Don't even question it. The link may never be established clearly, but specially in light of your metal screening results,and being common knowledge by now that dental amalgams are the #1 source of mercury poisoning in the body, why not remove them?
The removal must be done by an experienced professional, so the risk for further exposure and mercury leaking into the blood, is minimized.
A complete detox would be of benefit before the amalgam removal, if you choose to do it, as you would want the mercury already in the body, removed.
Your mercury absorption is upwards of 135 mcg per day and that is probably high enough to cause most of your health issues.
There are many things that would affect levels of mercury release, the integrity of the immune system, being one of the main ones, thus explaining the 4 month "holiday", as the immune system was stronger and keeping thins at bay.
This is my opinion and it is not intended to replace medical advice.
Thanks for your informative reply Niko. I plan on having my fillings redone by a qualified detist once I get my mercury level down significantly. I am currently taking the minimum dose of a reagent that will bind with the free mercury in my system. I am going back to my auto immune doctor to see if I can increase my dosage as I have not had any problems with it outside of the first three days that I was on it. The last four have been good to date.
Great Tab57. You are on the right path.
Best of luck!