Positive ANA, RNP and SCL-70

Recent blood work results state positive ANA Nucleolar pattern, the result was 250 with an elevated SED rate (47). My Dr. ordered more labs and my RNP was elevated ( 630 ) and my SCL-70 was 149. She has now referred me to a Rheumatologist, but my appt is not until August. My symptoms are joint pain, worsening muscle weakness and pain, leg and foot spasms, and fatigue. I also have skin abnormalities. I have had vitiligo since I was a child. In recent years I get purplish pin sized spots mostly on my hands that appear and are gone within hours and darker spots of skin ( mostly on my arms ) that feel harder than the rest.. like an extreme dry spot maybe?  I guess I am looking for people with similar issues or some knowledge of what might be going on.  Google just scares me.. the possibilities that I have read about are pretty scary.

You are reading content posted in the Autoimmune Disorders Community