Question about autoimmune hepatitis

I am in my 20s and is very worried about me maybe having autoimmune hepatitis. I had a ANA test come positive and my vitamin d was low. I have weird symptoms too such as easy bruising, fatigue for a few years, my hair seems to fall out a lot more than usual, my knees turn red and get hot, when I sweat I get itchy, I constantly yawn a lot to fulfill a breath, and sometimes my blood pressure gets low. My stomach also rumbles a lot. I'm scared it might be my liver. I don't know if they checked my liver function but the doctor said she was going to give me liver function tests cause at the time I was worried I had hepatitis b. I'm not sure if she ever took them but she said everything came out fine. Can somebody help me and tell me about autoimmune hepatitis.
Bronxlover, what are you doing about the low vitamin D
and what was your ANA titre?
The smaller titres are meaningless as most doctors consider them negative up to 1:160
There are different types of A/I hepatitis antibodies, detected by blood tests, however, the final diagnosis is based on the results of a liver biopsy.
As a patient you have the right to know what tests you had and also have a copy of the report..
In the end was hep. B totally ruled out or not?
Best wishes,
Niko
Hepatitis b was fully ruled out I don't have any hepatitis viruses. I don't know exactly what autoimmune diseases they checked me for but I do know lupus was one of them and was negative. I am real anxious about this and scared I have a liver problem

You are reading content posted in the Autoimmune Disorders Community