Autoimmune Disorders Community

Sore mouth

It started with a broken tooth that got sore, then the gums, then my cheeks and tongue swelled up nd inside of mt lips, I developed a white sore on the end of my tongue and it split open from top to underneath. Really bad headaches nd now my throat is sore and my lungs are tight. I gargle and brush with baking soda and hydrogen peroxide, which keeps it somewhat under control. What do you thinK? O, and I am extremely fatigued. I almost forgot to mention that I have red spots on my palate.
Hi!
You are probably suffering from allergic reaction to something you ate. This is likely to respond to anti-allergic medication. However, you need to get this diagnosed first. Other possibilities are a bad gastric reflux causing chemical burn in the mouth, deficiency of iron, vitamin B, vitamin C or bad oral hygiene causing bacterial infection. Do discuss this with your doctor and get yourself examined. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.
Was it a tooth with a root canal ?