Hello there, so I went an had an U/S done of my thyroid and the person who performed it was a Dr. He told me that my thyroid itself was enlarged, I had 2, 1cm nodules on the left and one 2cm nodule on the right. He also said that I had a lymph node on the left as well. Long story short, I am stationed with my spouse in Germany, and the test was done at an office in the German economy. So, the report was in German, and a little in English. I am being told I will need to wait 2 weeks for the report to be translated. In the meantime my TSH is 2.94 and my Free T-4 was 7.1. I had told my Dr. that I am having a hard time swallowing, choking in the night and am losing my voice throughout the day. He now wants to refer me to an otolaryngologist. I already have a referral for the rheumatologist (I had a positive ANA), an MRI of the brain, and a cardiologist. I was thinking all of this difficulty with swallowing and what not was more than likely a result of the enlarged thyroid and nodules. I really don't want another referral if I can help it. My Dr. who is wanting to send me to the otolaryngologist hasn't seen my report yet, though I did tell him of the findings that the other Dr. spoke of. I know he needs to see if for himself, I was just wondering if I should sit and wait around for the report before making any other appointments. Thanks everyone!