Why do I have so many aillments.

why cant any Drs. ever pinpoint reasons for urticaria? I've had hives since i was 5days old. the severity on and off thru the years, but even when i don't have them visable - my skin can still itch uncontrollably. I lived on antihistamines my whole life,and had all the meds available. I am allergic to weird things!  yellow #5, old dust, raspberries,strawberry plants, sulfides and sulfites, some medicines, ragweed, heating systems in winter(?)  I could go on. I also have numerous ailments and the Drs. never can figure it out! I have an autoimmune disease but they have no idea what. Now I couldn't absorb my major vitamin D doses . I've tested neg. for most things what should we be testing for? why do some people get it all??
Hi tehyalee.

I sympathize with you. It is so frustrating to go through all this!

You are probably suffering from gut/intestinal dysbiosis.
This condition can lead to immune dysregulation and consequently systemic disease. (80% of the immune system lies in the gut)
All auto-immune diseases, just b/c modern medicine offers no cure, does not mean they have no causes and no cure.

If you follow the gut dysbiosis trail, you will be able to understand better what is really going on! It will help  make connections to allergies, autoimmune disease and more!

If you want a link to a fast overview and tutorial on this, send me a message
Take care
Niko
I have suffered a great amount with so many seasonal allergies, food allergies and intolerances, medication allergies, and other allergies.  I cannot name them all.  But, in the last couple of years I have been on a quest to find out what can stop these.   I don't know if you are a believer, but I am, and I have let my Spirit lead me to answers.  I began changing my diet to only whole foods (nothing processed).  That had me feeling better, but still allergies.  Then, I found that my Vitamin D levels were low.  So, I increased my daily time in the sun.  But, my D levels did not increase.  Then I ran across an article about Magnesium deficiency leading to Vitamin D deficiency.  So I began to keep a daily log of my foods and how much magnesium I was eating a day...and, there was a deficiency.  Therefore, I began making sure my diet was high in Magnesium and immediately my D levels began increasing.  I have not felt this complete/well...ever.  I now sleep fully, I have energy, I am stronger, my skin, hair and nails are growing fabulously and....I have not formed any new allergies.  As a matter of fact, I have been able to consume things in small amounts that I could not prior to the change in my diet.  This may not work for you, but it might be worth a try.  Here are some foods that contain magnesium...1 cup cooked spinach=157, 1 banana=32, 1 cup squash=32, 1/8 cup pumpkin seeds=92, 1 medium avocado=58, 1 ounce almonds=75 1 cup black beans=60, 1 cup swiss chard=150, 1 cup broccoli=33, 1 cup okra=70, 1 cup peas=70, 1 cup cucumbers=40, 1 cup collard greens=50....and more.  You can look up daily requirements for men/women and age of magnesium.  I believe adult women are around 320 mg/day.  I hope with your allergies you are able to find enough things you can eat to give this a shot.  I pray it works for you.  Have a blessed day!

You are reading content posted in the Autoimmune Disorders Community