dizziness, nausea, fatigue, light sensitivity, headache, cold hands/feet, joint/muscle aches, weakness, What is it?

I am a 26 y-o- Female. For the past 3 months now I have been having strange symptoms like nausea, dizziness (extreme at times), headache behind the eye and sensitivity to light, joint/muscle aches and stiffness mostly in hands and feet but occassionally like a full body flu-type attack, weakness in wrists, cold feet and hands that feel like they are plunged in ice water whenever I take a hot bath/shower, constant feeling of cold so that I just can't get warm, occasional hot flashes and chills, exhaustion and sleepiness all day but hard to stay asleep, and memory problems/disorientation like a brain "fog", flashes and shadows out of the corner of my eyes, and some other symptoms not listed. I have a history of Graves Disease diagnosed at 12 years old and treated for several years with PTU. I had a relapse at the age of 18 and had radioactive ablation of the thyroid done. I have recently seen a rhuematologist due to a slightly elevated RH factor (14) and he drew more labs to detect Lupus and other autoimmune connective tissue disorders, all of which came out negative or normal including the CCP test for rheumatoid arthritis. Though my TSH levels have been hard to keep stable (recently miscarried at 8 weeks with a TSH of 40), this last test was normal (Currently taking thyroxin 100 mcgs and Cytomel 10 mcgs) including antibody and FT4 and FT3 levels. Blood count and lIver tests were also normal. Xrays of hands and chest were normal. Opthamologist visit reported normal eyes except for slight dryness. Other than these, I have a history of repeated low vit D levels, atypical PCOS as determined by cystic ovaries on ultrasound and borderline insulin resistence, but no androgenic factors. I go to neurology in a month's time and also back to rheumatology. I know there are autoimmune disorders of the nervous system that can cause some of these symptoms, but I have not noticed numbness or nerve-like pains or extreme muscle weakness that seem to be found in most of them. I know it is possible that I have the early stages of rhuematoid arthritis as I do have a family history of it, but some of these symptoms don't seem to fit. Any ideas about what could be going on with me and further testing I need to pursue? Thank you.
I'm a 30 year old female. 8 months ago i was diagnosed with Graves disease. I had a severely difficult time with this as i was allergic to the PTU and Methimazole and also had all of the symptoms. Sweating, heart palps, arrythmia, muscle weakness, exhaustion, anxiety and more!!!  Finally had RAI and started on synthroid after going all the way Hypo and having delayed speech, no energy, aphyasia, brain fog, digestion problems, BP issues and MORE! I'm finally regulated on synthroid 3.69 and now I am having an problems AGAIN. It started with dizziness, pain in eyes, difficulty with vision then it escalated to light sensitivity, nausea, problems with colors, photophobia, brain fog, indigestion, pressure in the head, headaches, problems sleeping. through all of this i have only felt well for 2 days and this was before i was bumped all the way up to 3.69. even typing this is taxing as i have difficulty looking at t.v. focusing on pc screens and cell phone screens. I am not abot to drive because of my problems with lights during the day and headlights at night. PLLLEEEAAAASSEEE HELP ME! It's affecting my life and i can't get out and about, my dr thinks i'm nuts. I've been tested for every disease under the sun. I'm waiting for my eye exam and to see a nuerologist. Dr says it could be migranes but if it is how am i supposed to function like this? HEEEEELLLLLLLPPPPPP!
Hi I'm a healthy 25yr old female needing advice! Over a month now I've been to 3 doctors one urgent care visit and the other day an ER visit.....symptoms have been nausea non stop wanting to eat but when I eat I wanna get sick headaches very dizzy shaky night sweats no energy short of breath pain in my left abdominal pain numbing feeling in my legs and finger chest pains...now at first I had pluerisy treated doctors said a cyst on my ovary now there saying kidney or GI problem my blood was good except my WBC I have leukopenia since 12 yrs ago and they were at a 3.2 and my vitamin D was very low also...they've tested for mono thyroid diabetes...I can't go on with this anymore it's taking away me away from my business my marriage and my daughter I don't wanna get out of bed and my doctors are just brushing me off with a crap load of meds and nothing is helping so please anyone with thoughts
Look into lyme disease by seeing a lyme specialist. Insects not just ticks carry many bacterias. We get infected from fleas, mosquitos and ticks to name a few. Bartonella, Babesia and lyme disease are just a few infections out there that are difficult to see on blood work. These stealthy infections have been around a long time and the medical community is ignoring them. This is why so many people suffer with fibromyalgia and auto immune problems. We don't have to wait for super bugs anymore they are already here. Mainstream medicine will not address or look for these health issues.
I had all of these symptoms.  I went to normal doctors that could not help.  
Fatigue, morning sickness, sore muscles, headaches, depression, sore hands and feet.  I thought it was Fibromyalgia.  The more I read about that condition the less it made sense.

My mom finally got me to go to her natural-path doctor and she said I had a parasite.  I took the medicine for it and I am geting better!!!!!!

Most normal western doctors can't diagnose this.  You have to see a doctor that knows about muscle testing.  If you want to get well I highly suggest this.

'm reading everything that was posted as symptoms and I am having the same thing. Then I read your questions you asked her on top of her symptoms.

~ do you wake up feeling refreshed ? not at all! i feel tired ALL day long, like I want to go back to sleep and could if I would let myself, but have trouble staying asleep when I do sleep.

~ if you push yourself one day, are you ill and/or in bed the following day ? yesterday I couldn't manage to hardly get myself up off the couch to do anything. It's not because I am lazy. I have never been lazy, but I sersiously have no energy and just want to sleep.

~ are you frequently thirsty ? I have to have something to drink 24/7. Even drinking all day, I still have sypmtoms of dehydration. Dry lips and mouth. I can't seem to get over any of this.

I have been diagnosed with chronic depression, but nothing is helping. I still feel depressed, fatigued, dizziness, headaches, nausea, stomach pains, sudden and severe hunger pains, sensitive to light, MAJOR mood swings, and episodes of crying uncontrollably.

What is wrong with me????
Have they checked your TSH (thyroid)?

Are you having tachycardia?  That's where your heart beat gets above 100bpm.  
You need to get the Western Blot test for Lymes Disease. All of your symptoms are exactly the same as my husbands. He had a false negative for Lymes Disease - it took us a year to figure out because most doctors give you the CHEAP test, instead of the western Blot test - which checks for secondary infections from Lymes disease. Your doctor will tell you the first test is "very sensitive" and "will pick up any sign of Lymes disease" , this is patently untrue. Ask for Western Blot Test.
Please get hold of the book - Could it be B12? by Sally M Pacholok. You may find some answers there.. This book has saved my son's life. He suffered from extreme fatigue and sleepiness, arthritis like symptoms, depression, etc for 5 years since early teenage and had numerous tests done but received no diagnosis. It was the numbness in hands and feet he developed lately that made me turn to researching vitamin B deficiency and in no time I came across this book 3 months ago. Its been a shot in the arm - I found all my answers there. I have started him on high dose B12 oral tablets and he is already much better. Check out this link  http://www.****.com/articles/19210526909/article
good luck and hope you get well soon
lyme disease causes the body to become deficient in many vitamins minerals and even hormones. I started taking all kinds of supplements when I was very ill. It helped some but didn't fix my health condition. I was tested for lyme through a lyme specialist and found it was positive. Western blot testing is not very accurate either. A lyme specialist will test you through IGENEX labs. They are the best testing facility for lyme disease and other tick infections.
I was where you are now and I am doing much better because I am in treatment for lyme disease. Lyme will make you very emotional, depressed, fatigued with never ending tiredness. These are just a few symptoms. There are about 95 more. You can contact me if you want directions on how to find a lyme specialist.
And, I'd like to add that there are many, many kinds of tick borne diseases that the lyme test doesn't test for.  It only tests for the bacteria in a lyme infection.  It's almost impossible to get a definitive test, but if you find a lyme specialist he or she will know which antibiotics to use for your specific infections.  I wish they would come up with more testing for these diseases, as it wastes a lot of time and money trying to find out whats wrong when a course (sometimes a long course) of antibiotics could help people out.
I agree with better testing. Our lyme md had to go by our symptoms alone because testing for co-infections is even worse then lyme testing. I feel sometimes like we are getting no where. We were in treatment for bartonella for 4 months, switched to levoquin for 6 weeks and it nearly killed us, went back to treating bart with antibiotics and herbs for 2 months, my husband is now in treatment for babesia, I am taking many antibiotics for lyme but possible babesia as well. It is very frustrating. I am in a down period right now do to die off. I am at the 4 week marker. We are still doing much better then a year ago. We are very thankful we found a doctor that knows what he is doing.
Has anyone ever heard of Scleroderma also known as C.R.E.S.T. Syndrome? I've had all of the symptoms and also discoleration of the skin. I found out about three years ago but then gave up on doctors. I felt like nothing was changing and I was terrified of all the meds I was supposed to take. Now I have relocated and started to get worse so I have returned to the doctors. Does anyone know of any good Rhuemotologist in New Jersey?
Help! Im a 22 year old woman who is otherwise usually helathy until this past year! It all started back in November with a simple suposed Bronchitis Infection. The infection was treated and went away. Shortly after I started getting daily headaches, feelings of extreme tiredness, moments of moderate to severe dizzy spells, and achey/tender feelings all over my body.Also included,seeing blurry spots in my vision, my eyes feeling weak/heavy,and sometimes its hard to visually focus on objects or things. The headaches range from a 5 to 10 on a pain scale and never seem to completely subside. When first seeing these sympotms my doctor diagnosed it as a sinus infection, but since november I have been back to her at least once a month. Every month up until this last visit in February 2012, she prescribed me a different antibiotic and dismissed it as a sinus infection. I HAD ENOUGH. This past visit I went in telling her all of these sypmtoms over again, insisting that the antibiotics were not working and that I did not believe I had a sinus infection anymore, and that I would not keep putting antibiotics in my system if they werent  needed or helping the cause of my problems. She became very testy, short winded and sent me for blood work and a cat scan. After she had promised she would call with the cat scan results she never called and still has not to this day even after I picked up the results myself ( it has been 4 days) I am still waiting on my blood work results which should suposedly be ready today Friday February 24th, and I have a feeling I will have to get my own answers on that as well since I believe my doctor will not call. Aside from her incompetence and unprofessionalisim.. Im very worried about my symptoms and what could be wrong. So many people on different health forums have similar if not the same exact symptoms as I describe, and theyve never been treated or found answers! I feel as if the symptoms grow slowly worse.. I have trouble completing the daily tasks that usually Id have no trouble with. I have pain in what feels to be the middle of my back..possibly my spine, my lower back, and the base of my neck. The headaches range from the frontal location, to both temporal lobes, to the top of my head, and really never stay in one set location.Ive tried tylenol, aleeve, excederin, and buterol with caffine which is supposed to help headaches and has caused no relief. Ive found I cannot take excederin or any sort of sudafed medication because it makes my heart race, and causes more sleeplessness, and irritability than I already expreience. My dizzyness also causes extreme nausea in some cases. Two seperate ocassions within weeks of each other, I had experienced pins and needles like never before in my face, nose, and  hands, both times my body felt numb, and I lost feeling in my hands. They became clenched in a locked position fingertips touching the inside of my palms. I experienced heavy breathing, chest pain, dizzyness and vomiting. The most recent ocassion that this happened I did take excederin, so im not sure if it was a reaction the the meds or that this is indeed part of my symptoms unrelated to the medicince. Please if anyone has any knowledge..help! Thanks.
I'm a 15 year old girl and I've been having these symptoms for about a year now and I'm not sure whether to go to a doctor or not - I could just be being silly (my mum would only ever take me to the doctors if something was actually wrong). The symptoms are:

- Dizziness
- Fatigue (EXTEMELY tired everyday and sleeping doesn't help)
- Nausea
- Abdominal pain
- Weakness in arms and legs
- Occasional Migraines in my right eye
- Headache
- Frequent UTIs
- Loss of Appetite
- Feeling sick after eating and sometimes even looking at / smelling food

Also, I was treated for lower back pain about 4-5 months ago and they didn't know what was wrong but they gave me 3 doses of antibiotics on separate occasions but they only provided temporary relief, then i was given an ultrasound to inspect my kidneys (there is no possible way i could be pregnant - still a virgin) but nothing showed up and then I was sent to a physiotherapist who helped for a bit but my mum didn't want to travel the distance to the practice each week so I stopped. The doctors also said they would give me an MRI if it persisted but I haven't been back and its not as frequent as it used to be.

Can anyone help me please? I'm scared
Hi Trixi'
Just read your blog, i'm not a doctor or anything special like that. I am 43 and recently was diagnosed with MS- Multiple Sclerosis. Have you looked up the symptoms? Your Neurologist can help you find the answers.
It hits usually between the ages of 20-40.
I originally went in due to severe muscle spasms in my upper back and neck that I just woke up with 3 weeks prior to seeing her. So she gave me trigger point injections. We had talked about a C-spine MRI cause Stenosis runs in my family. When I got off the medical table I had to catch my balance and she asked me what was that, is it from sitting on the table to long? I told her no I have been having problems a lot lately. So she had me do a balance test, she told me what to do, as i did the test i fell backwards she ran to catch me. This prompted her to have me do it again but she stood right there that time again back I went. She had me do 6 of them the same thing over and over I failed every one. plus she had to remind me 3 times how to do it. She than said instead of a C-Spine MRI I want you to do a head MRI.  My MRI came back white spots possible early signs of MS. She than sent me to Neurologist who did a blood panel and much more plus a full spine MRI+Deep Scan Head MRI( the first one was missing a section of my brain so I had to do a deep scan), lumbar puncture. If you are already set up for a Neurologist than I suggest you ask about MS. MS has Many Symptoms. They can order all the tests. Do you have balance problems? Doesn't mean you have MS but its does cause dizziness so do Migraines. I suggest if your symptoms continue or get worse go back to your primary care doctor. Or try to get into your Neurologist sooner.
What made me want to respond to you were, flue like symptoms, Vitamin D deficient. Plus your various degree of aches and pains. I do get Migraines that cause dizziness, nausea, fatigue, light sensitivity, but they have increased since my MS symptoms started hard in November 2011 to where they were debilitating.
I wish all the best sweetie!
I have some of you have too joint/muscle aches and stiffness mostly in hands ,elbows and  feet , weakness in wrists, occasional chills at sleep , exhaustion and sleepiness,painful lumps show in my legs ,I have 29 blood test done, some of then show up Lyme diseases 3.10 +,RA +, going back for more because this is not the final diagnose,I have my lymph node remove under my arm was very painful and swollen so they think what i have have to do with this infection on my body.still they can't tell me what i have.Good luck for you, i hope everything work OK for you.
getting tested for lames is quick and easy blood work. I had to get tested bc i lived in NJ for 25yrs which is the worst place to grow up besides living in the woods
It is so weird reading these posts. I have to mention that I too have recently had a lot of the same symptoms. I have felt crappy for months and no one can help me. All blood tests were normal except low vit d. they did not do an ANA, urinalasysis, or any type of test to check my kidneys.

My symptoms:
weight loss (30+ pounds unexplainable and continuing to lose)
anorexia
low vit d
hair loss
rash on face limited to right side of face only
headaches
nausea
cough x3 months
swollen lymph nodes
sores on top of my lips and inner lips near teeth
muscle cramping
joint pain (no swelling)
left hand feels like i put it in a bucket of ice water and its painful to pick things up or make a fist
chest tightness x3 months (normal chest xray)
rash on arms and legs (does not itch, but is scarring)
sensitivity to light and eye pain
dizziness/lightheadedness
jaw pain
ear pain (ringing in left ear occassionally)
hotflashes
weakness
fatigue
insomnia
unexplainable bruising that takes forever to go away some bruises i still have x3 months
occasional sore throat
occassional pain in left side/left abdominal area (worse during menstruation
constantly feeling sick and short of breath

Can someone help I feel like no doctor will help me and they all give up on me because they cant seem to figure out whats going on.

I've been having the same problems to and I'm only 16. And I can't see a doctor or a anything. My mom left me a year ago. Idk my life just *****. But for two weeks I had acid reflux straight and everybody kept thinking I was pregnant took 2 test one positive one negative. So I'm gonna wait a week. My symptoms I've been having nausea lightheaded dizziness having throw up or anything but last night all of a sudden my hands and feet start to swell up and I have no clue why can anyone help me?
Hey i know this is an older thred but I literally have every one of your symptoms down to the mouth tingling. I am starting the whole go to every doctor and take every test thing. Everyone thinks its my anxiety manifesting in a different way but I think there is more to it. Any any any info or advice you could relay would be much appreciated. Hope you are feeling good.
Sounds sooooo familiar!! Have you had incontinence issues here and there? Hard time getting words out? I think I'm right there with you but with no answers :(
I have to say I get a lot of these symptoms, nausea, brain fog, fibro pain/lumps, throat problems, rashes, muscle cramping, weakness, fatigue, joint pain, abdominal pain, etc and my symptoms improved a lot when I took iron.  I stopped taking it for a day or two and got worse again.  I also take small amounts of vitamin C with meals to help with iron absorption.
I have so many of these symptoms and others.. I finally found a doctor who is actually figuring out what is going on but I have to admit the tests results are scaring the heck out of me.. For years I went from doctor to doctor and all the test results were normal or not too bad ... Since the first day I met with this doctor she automatically ordered up tests I had never heard of ... and  so many of them are coming back abnormal or really abnormal and it is very unsettling. Has anyone else had tests outside of the usual cbc blood draw or thyroid..  that has given them any insight into what may be going on with many of us? I'm hoping to talk with someone who has had a hla typing test or an MSH test... I'm really confused and pretty scared really and am hoping someone can help me understands all these results.  Its also nice to talk to people who understand how frustrating and scary all thes unkowns can be. Blessings and a restful night sleep to everyone :)
I'm not sure you'll even get this .. I just stumbled across your post while looking for a related issue .. If the only way they're testing your thyroid is by TSH/T4, you won't get a full picture of how your thyroid is really functioning.  I was first Dx'd with thyroid issues when I was about 14 .. had Graves years later; things leveled out, then Dx-hypothyroid with Hashimoto's antibodies AND Graves antibodies. When I have blood work this is what I have run:  TSH, T3, T4, F(free) T3, F(free) T4 and TPO, TgAB and TSI to check for Hashi and Graves antibodies.  

Ceil
I want to be added to ur group. My comp. is acting up rigt now, but i have a lot to say,
I will be back to talk...my comp. is closing right now...so don't have a choice.
Thank u. :D
What would these mean o.O ?
PlateletGal has not been on Medhelp in quite some time.  I looked back to see what you might be asking about, as this is a really old post.  Maybe CoQ10.  It is a supplement.  
Hi there and welcome to the forum.  You add yourself to the group.  If you have trouble figuring it out, let me know and I'll try to refresh my computer skills to help.
Hi trixi, have you treated for Candidiasis (Intestinal yeast overgrowth)/ Leaky gut syndrome (especially after taking the antibiotics)? That is the root cause of most illnesses, especially autoimmune disease related.......

Henry

Henry
Hi Trixi138, have you been treated for Candidiasis (Intestinal yeast overgrowth)/ Leaky gut syndrome (especially after taking the antibiotics)? That is the root cause of most illnesses, especially autoimmune disease related....... Henry
the lyrica helped me alot! i got off of it bc of the weight gain it caused. 40 pds in 6 months!! can not get it off!!..:)
I can not believe some one else has a brown spot on the white part of their eye ball. I have had one of these for eons of yrs. my eye dr hasnt said anything about it either. Im not so sure they arent missing something....
what is CFID?
a yr ago my vit D was at "6"....ever since then I have been taking about 12,000iu's a day of D3 and 1 D2 at 50,000 wk, an magnesium and since then even with all flares and symptoms of lupus MCTD  fibro etc....all blood work has been compromised! either at "0" or none detected for all lupus markers...so aggrivating!!! I should have went to the E R when I was in Myrtle beach in aug, I had a flare like I have NEVER had before, red as a beat, eyes were killing me from the light, stiff as a board inflammation was out of the roof! thats when I should have went for b/w!! I will be prepared next summer!!!
I have had tumors/masses removed the first one we thought it was a mass of breast cancer the surgeon was shocked that it wasnt it was a mass of calcium! the same surgeoun also found a huge tumor/mass on my back on the spine they werent painful just flat an big masses. he took it off it was a lymphoma fatty tumor. I have stage 3 kidney, food gets stuck in throat alot an so I have to drink alot when I eat. I have had a swollowing test last wk it cam back "with in normal" I hate it....every stinking test I have done has been NORMAL! there is no way something is wrong! i HAVE all OF THE SYMPTOMS ON THIS FORUM been to 3 rhumeys none of them have the same opinion. still all leads to lupus an connective tissue disease. but after reading several of these experiances I am also thinking it could be lyme disease! have had majority of symptoms since I was a kid an Im 50 this yr an getn worse. I am wore out from dr visits an the majprity looking at me an scratching their heads and pawning me off to the next dr...thank god I good ins for now so I am taking avantage of it while I can! I have also lived in the chemical indusrty all my life the x worked in the chemical plant that made PVC for plastics and washed them clothes for 20 yrs.something is NOT right!! I use vit D 2 and 3 mega doses and magnesium. I firmly believe these nutrients are screwing around with my b/w. I am not giving up! thank you all for sharing your journey miserable as it sounds I firmly believe we can help each other and find that one dr who will listen. I also had a gallblladder removes 23 yrs ago and hysterc 15 or so yrs ago.
I thought I was reading my medical history...I have had symptoms for 20 plus yrs ld an new ones the past few yrs. this past yr has def had some major symptoms added. I truly believe we can have more then 1 dx of auto imunne diseases. I  have had b/w done out of the wazoo the past several wks and with all these symp you can not tell me NOTHING is going on an all b/w is NEG!!! huh uh...something is not right. I am almost at the point where I can careless abouta pinpointed dx's but on the other hand I need treatment bc these symptoms are serious. keep us updated on what you find...
I have been searching for yrs bc of all these dang related symptoms that has been on going an the new was deveopling this yr. keep me posted please! I have been to dr's ongoing all test are NEG and I know Im not crazy!! something bad is wrong!!! this is exhausting!! have you found ANYTHING as of what test to be done what teatments to be done etc...??? I have been scared bc I dont no what to think of these inner vibration shakes. this summer I had ALL LUPUS signs an symptoms. keep me posted please!!
I didnt know the Brown circle on my eye ball was called a eye freckle. Iv had it for yrs...this is the first I have heard someone else having one. have you gotn any more answers?? my eye dr has said nothing about it ....thx for your comment.
This are few ideas that I have Consider getting checked for Lyme, though IGENEX labs they are the most accuarate lab . If the test comes back positive find an LLMD that is a Lyme literate  medical doctor they are educated and skilled in this area. Get checked for  Epstein Barr virus , Get your hormones checked, See an infectious Disease doctor. Get an STD check. Get SIBO small intestinal bacterial overgrowth check, it is a blow test.   Also get checked for parasites I read you need to have 10 parasite checks to get 100% accuaracy or just go on a long gentle parasite cleanse. Get your teeth checked, it could be a jaw bone infections or an infected tooth. Or wisdom tooth site is infected.  Do you have root canals? Consider  reading  Root Canal Cover up. Some people end up with CFS due to dental issues, and once the issue is addressed the CFS clears up. Go on food elimination diet, stop all soy,  dairy,  sugar, wheat, corn . As for  gluten it can cause  dizziness, nausea loss of memory  and  make you ;super sick so I would just stop it for a few months to see, the key is to not have gluten for few months .You can look up the diet on the web. Have you been or are you around black mold . Black mold could be hidden in your house, car or work it can make you very sick and they symptoms you mentioned all can caused from Black mold . Find a doctor that is a Diagnotist Expert that is the key when you have something no one can figure out the cause. Also check out the new illness EMS Electro magnetic frequency sensitivity. Now people are getting sick from electomagnetic waves,  caused from lab tops, cell phones, microwaves, WIFi cell phone towers,some people have minor symptoms some people have heart issues and seizures ...so it is serious. I think when you  go away on vacation to a place away from all this stuff you will find out if that is the cause.Maybe camping in the wood take tick repellent with you :) and see if you feel better when your away. You cannot stay in a hotel because they all have wifi, If you like me camping if not your gig ...rent a nice  motor home and stay by the ocean side
BLACK MOLD test is only done by a specialized doctor look up Dr Shoemaker had trained some doctor in this area most Medical doctor would  have no idea how to check for mycotoxin mycoplasma. We have a science of  enviromental  medicine doctor here so he is well aware of enviromental illness  
On last thought get checked for candida overgrowth. Good luck and be well.
first of all, a BP of 135/100 is really not high.  The diastolic (the lower number} is a little higher than it should be, but considering all your other problems, do not consider your BP any problem.  The disease you mentioned, you called Reynolds is Reynaud's disease and causes a lot of the hot/cold/pain/swelling/skin-mottling, often pain on walking and using hands.  Smokers also have a higher rate of this disease. due to its effect of decreasing circulation.  
I have several of the conditions you have, and have fluctuating levels of almost all of the things you have named, and some you haven't.  Note, the complaint of dry mouth/hence dry skin/ can be caused by any number of pain meds, antacids, stomach meds/ and is called Sjogrens
disease.  Can be treated with biotene, but still a problem.  
Most importantly, write down your symptoms, when they occur, what you were doing at the time; if you took any meds, did they help?  Talk to your doctor.  You may be a medical mystery to him/her, but the Rheumatologist is your best bet.  They handle more of these conglomerations of illnesses than anybody else.  What is very clear is that you have an autoimmune disease; hard to diagnose and hard to treat; therefore, treat the symptoms, and narrow down the possible specific disease.  That is very hard to do, and takes commitment and perseverance by you and your doc.  Good luck; we all need it!
Rheumatologist is the only expert in care of Fibromyalgia, CFS, arthritis.  But, because the range of symptoms is all over the place, your rheumatologist will often suggest you have lots of tests, see other specialists such as allergist, orthopedist, physical therapist, nutritionist, etc.  So many bodily functions can go wrong (as you have described, and I have additional ones), and all the different entities should collaborate on your care.  It is difficult to get them all to agree, since each is convinced he/she can be your savior, but it just won't happen that way.  Let your rheumatologist  be the main choice.
trixi; I hate to say this, but you cannot attribute all your symptoms to a disease process.  It sounds to me like you are obsessing over your illness.  Some things you just have to learn to live with, because your body is not perfect.  God gives us the ability to choose how we will treat our bodies;  I think you need a doctor to tell you to what you should do about all the worrying you are doing over things not quite so important as you may think.  Good luck, and I hope you can find the balance you need to live a more productive life.  You are way too young for this kind of worrying about your health.  I am 2 1/2 times your age, and have learned the hard way.  
Just because you must have issues with hypochondria.... Doesn't mean others too. This person is truly suffering.... Don't tell someone you don't know to dismiss their daily walk with pain.... Unless you have intimate knowledge of this persons life....back off!
Have your Hormones checked. Ill bet your estrogen dominant. My understanding is that a saliva test is the best way to go. Blood tests are inconclusive because of fluctuations depending on where you are in your menstrual cycle. Most of your symptoms sound like your estrogen dominance and a natural progesterone cream and maybe some Astragalus to regulate your cortisol can and do help.
135/100 is not serverely high, but it is medically diagnosed as high blood pressure. anything over 130/100 is considered high. also everyone has a different "normal" blood pressure. whats normal for one is abnormal for another. some will have symptoms, others wont.
Hi, I'm inclined to think you have lupus or another RA condition. If you have Graves, your immune system is compromised and likely you will acquire more over time. If IBS was your first symptom, left untreated (for parasites) that is all it takes to cause any and all of autoimmune disorders.  If I were you I'd fire all your Dr's and seek a recommended Naturopath/Holistic Practitioner or Physician. All your symptoms are related and sadly MEDical Dr's only treat symptoms without looking for the root cause. Not knowing the cause, the symptoms can only be addressed individually by all these different Dr's that often don't confer with each other, and as one (symptom) seems better, another will appear. Have you tried eliminating gluten? Not saying this is the cause, but it may help = try it and see! Wheat gluten punctures the intestine allowing food particles into the blood stream. This triggers an immune reaction that never shuts down. Taking food grade diatomaceous earth, perhaps a couple of other things to make sure, pick 2 from papaya seeds, black walnut extract, wormwood tea, 2 cloves of garlic a day, mastic gum. This would address the root cause if it's parasites which is mostly the case for all autoimmune disease. One thing the medical establishment has concurred is that autoimmune disease begins in the gut. Not sure why they haven't connected any more dots thus far.. For alleviating symptoms in the meantime a good sublingual vitamin B total, selenium, vitamin D, very large amounts of C, Lysine and a high dose of best quality probiotics is what I'd do. Hoping this helps - have been researching autoimmune disease for some time and encourage you to do your own research, taking control over your own health.
pls I need help. My name is Cynthia, from Nigeria. Am 21. Am feeling very weak, headaches, blurred eye sight, constant bitter mouth, stooling, nausea atimes and am having shortness of blood. I've taken several fruits and medications but it seems nothing is working and it has lasted for the past 3days now. What do you think might be the cause and what can remedy d situation? thanks.
This comment is old I realize, but your situation seems to parallel mine! I have hashimoto's thyroiditis, then was iron deficient anemic, then had positive ANA. Had migraines since I was 9. One rhemy said I had sjogrens though bloodwork didn't show it or lupus. Another rhemy said fibromyalgia and unspecified autoimmune. Prednisone and plaquinil have helped a ton though. But not with migraines or my BP. Today it's 154/102. I'm on bp med.
Have you been tested for Lyme disease? I've had it for more then 5 years sounds just like me symptom wise. I have extreme weight-loss also just recently developed bright spotting in my vision having had already the shadows. If you haven't been tested you should. Lyme disease is hard to diagnose took me a year to find out I had it. More then 300,000 people a year contract it some without knowing like me. Many doctors and many specialist later I'm still to this day trying to find things to ease the symptom attacks as they more or less come in waves not like the ones before and very suddenly. I hope I have helped you on your journey to answers