getting worse

For the past few years I have been suffering from severe joint aches, sensitivity to light, bad headaches behind the eyes, severe mood changes/mood swings, bad fatigue but can't seem to actually fall asleep. Severe memory loss which is rapidly getting worse, my speech has become slurred, I suffer from random dizzy spells and nausea. Poor impulse control (ie. unable to make decisions, often choosing to do the wrong thing even though I feel its the wrong thing) and my hands, feet and joints are icy cold while the rest of my body is warm.
I have visited several doctors and none so far have been able to help. Is there anyone that recognises these symptoms that might be able to help me find out what may be going on?  

Hi Mark,

Has your physician ruled out an autoimmune disease ? If so, consider asking your physician about whether or not you could have Chronic Fatigue Immune Dysfunction Syndrome. You may want to google the CFIDS Association of America and read more information about CFS.
You need to be seen by a rheumatologist.  They are the doctors to best diagnose you.  It does sound like you may have some kind of auto immune disease plus possibly Raynaud's or hypothyroidism.

One thing that I've found interesting is that many people who have autoimmune or "syndromes" often have poor circulation.

You are reading content posted in the Autoimmune Disorders Community