multiple sclerosis

My dad died from als when i was younger. Since I have became an adult, I am afraid the at I have It.  I have had Mris and Cat scans.  I have a neurologist that sees nothing wrong.  Yet , I have symptoms of MS.  Could the MRI have missed something or do I have something else?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Many of the neurological diseases have similiar symthoms.  They have an enviromental cause.  When we get toxins in our body they effect the nervous system.  Things like mercury, lead, arsenic, artifical sweetners, and pesticides can effect our nervous system.  I had a problem with the amalgam(mercury) fillings in my mouth.  I showed signs of MS but I didn't have the genic factor to give me MS.  There are a number of articles and studies relating mercury in the mouth producing the enviromental factor which can result in MS.  Wheither they label it MS are not the sympthoms are the same.  When you get too much of these toxins in your body it effects your nervous system.  I used a detoxification program provide by Dr. Tom McQuire.  You can google him on line if you are interested.  He tells you the vitamins and minerals necessary to detoxify your body.  It worked for me.  After a couple weeks my sympthoms had gone.  It is important to understand that what we put in our bodies is a direct result as to the health we have.  Our Nutrition is responsible for our health.  If we give our bodies what they need we have a good chance of having good health.
Helpful - 0
Hi Amy, could you expound more clearly on your symptoms?  
Helpful - 0
I have had a few MRIs in the last thirteen years.  My neurologists have never found anything wrong.  Now, I have injuries from a car accident, there are some things wrong with the c6 and c7 in my neck and i have carpel tunnel.  Also the L5 and 6 or L3 and 4.  I have a panic disorder but I do not take medication at all.  It really affects me when the weather changes. I do know that my dad died from als and my grandfather had ms but it was that bad.  He just drug his leg and walked with a can.  I have vertigo and have had it for years and did not realize what it was.  My symptoms are worse with everything when my menses comes or a few days before it does.   I am very afraid and it makes me really depressed because of my children.  I feel the ms like symptoms but i dont know if it a panic attack thing or what.  I also get migraines but they are not usually painful.  I would just get the aura and the one side of the body affected.  The last mri i had was last year around april or may and everything was fine.  I was just given a prescription of vitamin b.
Helpful - 0
Thank you very much for the feedback.  I will definitely look into that. Maybe sometimes we do need to get into the natural healing of our bodies.  I am just afraid of what is going on and I do have alot of fillings in my mouth since you mentioned mercury/
Helpful - 0
So sorry to hear about the car accident.  It sounds like it really messed you up.  Many times drs. are just trying to fit all the pieces together in the puzzle.  I truely believe that your issues are probably due to the injuries.  Not sure, maybe a chiropractor could help.  Or a back brace.  I wished I could be more help.  
Helpful - 0
Thanks alot for the help you gave me.  I am due to got to pain management and a back specialist, plus I know  that have all this weight on me isnt any better.  I am five nine and two hundred and fifty pound.  Thanks Karajo
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Autoimmune Disorders Community