Aa
A
A
Close

possible sle or cfs? have not had ana test yet

Hi, I am going for cardiac catheterization this week due to agina, arrythmias  and severe fatigue. The fatigue has been going on about three years but increasingly worse, even though I have got my anemia under control with iron supplements. I am a 44 year old female, recently I have higher blood pressure up to 130/78 which is new for me, it has always been 100/60. I'm normal weight, mom was a diabetic. A urinalysis I just had showed RBC of 4-10, protein of 10. Blood test total protein 7.1 albumin 4.1 and globulins 3.7. I had a ct scan angiogram recently which incidentally showed multiple liver cysts, 12 mm or less, which was surprising and I don't drink. My liver function tests have always been normal. My creatinine is on the lower side, 0.55.  I don't see my doctor till next week and am worried, can anyone help? Also, some auto immune diseases run in my family, like grave's disease. And I had a very bad case of mono 25 years ago. I guess that is it.
Cancel
0 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Autoimmune Disorders Community Resources
Top Autoimmune Diseases Answerers
1756321 tn?1499064984
Blank
Queensland, Australia