Autoimmune Disorders Community

vit d def / b12 def and low albumin

have low vit d and they are giving me vit d in a pill 10,000  once a week

i have low vit b12 i think
the test showed me at 315, the endrocinologist i went to for my vit d said i needed to see a blood dr for the b12, but he considered it low
do you think it is low

when the endocrinlogist ran some tests on me he said i was low on serum albumin

does the low serum albumin go along with pernicious anemia.  my fathers family has it everywhere in the direct line off the kids and grandkids

thanks for helping me

i have lupus, sjogrens and other wonderful autominune stuff already but i feel some of my issues are actually caused from vit deficiences rather than the lupus which is easy sometimes to blame things on
Do u have any symptoms with low vitamin d levels?