Autoimmune Disorders Community

what is wrong with me!

Hi, I am new to this. I am desperate to find out what is really wrong with me. Im a 23 year old female! I have been very healthy all of my life up until 6 months ago. I used to work out 2 times a day and have so much energy and enjoy life so much! Never would I think I would have my head in such a blur. I cant even think straight. I feel like my mind is all over the place, I cant concentrate on anything. I have just gotten over pneuomonia a month ago. But i am still having the strangest symptoms and no doctor can help me! I have aches in my joints, which I've never had! I have dark black circle under my left eye, whenever i touch my hair the slightest bit, it bothers my head. It isnt a shooting pain, but it is just a very annoying one, that does not go away! My ears feel like they are full of fluid! I've noticed on my forehead i have this greyish circle that looks like a bruise under  my skin, whenever I touch the circle very slightly, I feel pressure in my ears? It is the strangest thing! I also have a post nasal drip that just doesnt seem to go away. My teeth hurt, my vision is blurry, im SOOO tired, and I feel very weak, i bruise very very easily! This is not like me! I feel like I have been going insane. I have been to so many doctors! They take blood work and it looks fine. I am very lost at what to do next. And very sad. My legs also look different, sometimes I get these really red rashes that almost look like veins. I dont know what to do! I feel like i have a brain tumor. I get bothered by the smell of anything! I even made my parents return a couch that they had bought because the smell made me feel so sick! I feel so stiff and not like myself. I even get random shooting pains in some of my muscles, and my neck gets very stiff :( sorry for such a long post.
awww its not nice when one cant get to the bottom of a health issue , I know how you feel.I too get some of the symptoms you describe but not all ,I also have had no meaningful diagnosis in fact some have been down right wrong.Do you take any Meds or supplements as I found they were making me worse, I have had flu twice now, at least I think its flu but am not certain ,I also wonder about environmental issues and allergies ..
I have similar issues.  Blood tests never showed much for me either.  I went to an integrative medicine doctor and had a 24 hr. cortisol saliva test done and found that I had impaired adrenal function.  Also, initially, my thyroid was on the low side but I had all the signs and symptoms of low thyroid function.  Now my thyroid lab values show the problems.  Look up HPA axis dysfunction.  Do your symptoms seem to worsen with stress?  Do  you seem to be unable to handle stress?  It is a horrific feeling if we are the same!  I have been working on mine for about 1 1/2 years now and still feel bad but not as bad, as I am now on hydrocortisone for my adrenal glands and Armour Thyroid for my Thyroid.  There is sooooo much more to it than I could have ever imagined!  Please update so we can see how u r and if you've learned anything new.  Oh yeah, the environmental issues and allergies are identical to mine!  Never before did they bother me.
Also, the two huge things I've found that help me are liposomal Vitamin C and Jigsaw Magnesium.  Believe me, I've tried all other types and brands but these are the ones you need that will help!  The magnesium is amazing and will help alleviate or complete relieve all your pains and headaches.  It's truly amazing stuff and the vitamin C helps me feel overall better and healthier, is great for your immune system too plus it gives you energy.  Good luck to you!