A
A
A
Close
Autoimmune Disorders Community
4.07k Members
1505663 tn?1289668299

whats wrong with me

when i started the 6th grade i started having very server pains on the left side of my abdomen, it felt like someone was stabbing me, and if i tried to breathe it would go deeper and twist. this is still occurring, along with uncontrollable weight gain, joint pain, fati ... [More] gue. at some point my heart starts racing and it feels like my my organs on the right side of my body are lifting up. i used to have 2 periods a month until my doctor put me on birth control. i have problems breathing sometimes, my hair is dry ans thining out. i have rashes all over my body, i mean everywhere, it wakes me up in the middle of the night itching, i scratch to the point where my skin peels off. ive had blood work done, and it was negative. i just want to know what is going on
1 Responses
434278 tn?1324709825
What test have been ran?  

Sometimes when something is going on w/ the pancrease or the parathyroid gland it will make you itch and have abdominal pain.  

But if your enzymes are all normal, I'm not sure what it could be.  Do you also have nausea? I guess not since you listed weight gain as a symptom.  
Have an Answer?
Top Autoimmune Diseases Answerers
1756321 tn?1547098925
Queensland, Australia
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.