Autoimmune Disorders Community

whats wrong with me

when i started the 6th grade i started having very server pains on the left side of my abdomen, it felt like someone was stabbing me, and if i tried to breathe it would go deeper and twist. this is still occurring, along with uncontrollable weight gain, joint pain, fati ... [More] gue. at some point my heart starts racing and it feels like my my organs on the right side of my body are lifting up. i used to have 2 periods a month until my doctor put me on birth control. i have problems breathing sometimes, my hair is dry ans thining out. i have rashes all over my body, i mean everywhere, it wakes me up in the middle of the night itching, i scratch to the point where my skin peels off. ive had blood work done, and it was negative. i just want to know what is going on
What test have been ran?  

Sometimes when something is going on w/ the pancrease or the parathyroid gland it will make you itch and have abdominal pain.  

But if your enzymes are all normal, I'm not sure what it could be.  Do you also have nausea? I guess not since you listed weight gain as a symptom.