Autoimmune Disorders Forum

VOMITING AND SEVERE PAIN AFTER SEX

Im a 19 year old female and recently after sex with my partner i have to run to the toilet as i feel im going to vomite or use my bowles. I have really bad sever pain. I get really hot and start sweating heaps. Im short of breath and my whole stomach cramps up. The pain is so bad that im crying and trying to vomite or stop the pain. After about half an hour the pain goes away completley. This has never happened to me in my past befor. But this is the 3rd time its happened.
You should be checked by a gynecologiist.  This could be the result of a chronic sexually transmitted infection (causing Pelvic Inflammatory Disease) or it could be due to the presence of a cyst (ovarian cyst or other mass) or abscess or other causes.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.